Wednesday 6 January 2010

Interview day

Well today was supposed to be interview day for the Field Sales Managers position - but the snow has come down hard in the South and it's been postponed till next Tuesday - which works out well as I'm in London for Nickys leaving do that night anyway. Trouble is not much work to do today - so am bored!!!

Went to Monikas last night (Phd student - international business and education), after our date on Monday evening. Ended up staying the night, but my bloody brain keep comparing her to Karen - need to get her out of my head. Strangely when I woke this morning there was a message from Karen on my phone - she'd gone off on one (again) the other day and was apologising!! Blamed it on being ill and still hurting - like i'm not!

Anyway date with the elusive 'M' tomorrow lunchtime, so will also see how that goes. Monika and I know there is no future as she'll be disappearing again with her studies later this year - live for the moment thou that's what I say.

I need to get out and run - it's been a week now due to this weather!!! I'm starting to get very restless.

No comments: